KAV focuses on saving lives and reducing brain damage across human endeavors, everywhere and for everyone. We launched our award winning Portola helmet this summer and are looking to grow our team to accelerate our mission.
Work on our proprietary fabrication stack including our impact testing platform, printer management platform, slicing software and customization platform.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Improving the instrumentation and analytics of our test labs to provide the data necessary to make the most protective helmets.
- Automating and streamlining our 3D printer farm to create the most advanced helmets in the world.
- Enhancing our proprietary slicer to decrease print times, improve fit and finish and minimize post processing of helmet components.
Key Ingredients for Success:
- A shared passion for our mission and with it the desire to put all that you love into everything that you do at KAV.
- Initiative to proactively improve on our early infrastructure. The ability to understand product goals and translate that into software requirements, code and unit tests.
- Willingness to dive into complex and novel problems and collaborate with other polymaths to iterate towards the best solution.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in software development, including test first practices.
- “A spike” or area of excellence - the team is comprised of a two-time D1 national volleyball champion, an engineer who used laser interferometry to detect corrosion in nuclear reactors, a drummer who plays in a band and a microbrewer. The only thing our diverse team has in common is excellence.
What You’ll Get:
- The fun and excitement of working in a growing company, developing bleeding edge technology.
- The freedom to develop amongst an experienced team from Google, Giro and Bell.
- Competitive salary and stock options in an early stage startup.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying