KAV creates the first helmet that you want to wear and provides an elevated level of protection for you and the planet. Our 3D printing process means each helmet is made-to-order resulting in a custom fit and eliminates waste. Starting with the first 3d printed hockey helmet and our new bike helmet, KAV redefines your personal best.
Build the most advanced helmets on the planet using a proprietary stack of materials, software and printers or collectively our fabrication and design platform.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Using CAD, FEA to digitally design and virtually test our helmets to exceed both certifications and our own higher internal standards.
- Impact testing of our products and flowing learnings back into product development, with each iteration on a daily or weekly basis.
- Enhance our existing testing infrastructure and create new test rigs to replicate real world impacts.
- Taking learnings from one product line and extending it to our other lines.
- Helping KAV take over the world.
Key Ingredients for Success:
- A shared passion for our mission and with it the desire to put all that you love into everything that you do at KAV.
- Initiative to proactively improve on our existing helmets and new helmets.
- Willingness to dive into complex and novel problems and collaborate with other polymaths to iterate towards the best solution.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience in software development, including test first practices.
- “A spike” - the team is comprised of a professional violist from the SF Orchestra, a two-time D1 national volleyball champion, and an engineer who used laser interferometry to detect corrosion in nuclear reactors. The only thing our diverse team has in common is excellence.
What You’ll Get:
- The fun and excitement of working in a growing company, developing bleeding edge technology.
- The freedom to develop amongst an experienced team from Google, Giro and Bell.
- Competitive salary and stock options in an early stage startup.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying