KAV focuses on saving lives and reducing brain damage across human endeavors, everywhere and for everyone. We launched our award winning Portola helmet this summer and are looking to grow our team to accelerate our mission.
Build the most advanced helmets or the infrastructure that enables it using a proprietary tech stack of proprietary polymers, software and hardware.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Using CAD, FEA to digitally design and virtually test our helmets to exceed both certifications and our own higher internal standards.
- Impact testing of our products and flowing learnings back into product development, with each iteration on a daily or weekly basis.
- Enhance our existing testing infrastructure and create new test rigs to replicate real world impacts.
- Taking learnings from one product line and extending it to our other lines.
- Helping KAV take over the world.
Key Ingredients for Success:
- A shared passion for our mission and with it the desire to put all that you love into everything that you do at KAV.
- Initiative to proactively improve on our existing helmets and new helmets.
- Willingness to dive into complex and novel problems and collaborate with other polymaths to iterate towards the best solution.
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience with experience in one or more areas: electronics, fluid dynamics or FEM modeling/analysis.
- “A spike” or area of excellence - the team is comprised of a two-time D1 national volleyball champion, an engineer who used laser interferometry to detect corrosion in nuclear reactors, a drummer who plays in a band and a microbrewer. The only thing our diverse team has in common is excellence.
What You’ll Get:
- The fun and excitement of working in a growing company, developing bleeding edge technology.
- The freedom to develop amongst an experienced team from Google, Giro and Bell.
- Competitive salary and stock options in an early stage startup.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying